I’m sorry, okay? Really, I am.
If your request hasn’t been posted it’s because of the following.
- It’s already been made. Generally, if that’s the case, I answer privately and link the post. If you’re anonymous, though, I can’t do that.
- It’s a religion/ ship/ language or something like that.I just don’t post those. I do post beliefs though, if you get what I mean.
- If it’s a band/ TV show/ actor/ personality. These I don’t post unless I get more than one request for the same. I get so many requests like these, I can’t possibly make them all, so I make the most popular ones. I haven’t even heard of half the bands that people suggest, so this is the only way I can do it.
- What you suggested doesn’t, or can’t be rephrased to start with ‘I’. It’s a feature of my blog. Everything starts with ‘I’. Everything.
- You suggested it recently. By recently, I don’t mean the last week. I consider all messages from the last month recent. I do try to post from oldest first.
- I haven’t found the right picture yet. I know that sounds stupid, but sometimes I really really cannot find the picture I need for a particular post. I do keep looking though.
There are lots of perfect posts, but I’m only allowed on my computer on weekends, and that does suck. It takes me a really long time to find pictures, edit them, credit them and queue them for the whole week. I can only manage it with three or four pictures getting posted a day, and I need to work pretty hard for that.
I have more than a thousand requests waiting for me, and the rate I’m going at is pretty slow. So yes, requests do take time.